WinXP Svc Pk 2 on PC with 1G RAM
FrameMaker 9p230
Acrobat Professional 8.1.2

Crash scenario:
1. Create PDF using FM 9. (File>Save as PDF with "Generate PDF for
review only" selected)
2. Edit PDF using Acrobat 8.1.2 and save with edit marks/comments.
3. Select Import PDF comments into FM. (Have selected with all files in
book open and with no files in book open.)
4. Crash with message:
        Internal Error 9004, 6920492, 9676798, 0. FrameMaker has
detected a serious problem and must quit.

Ran process with Task Manager open and have not seen memory or CPU usage
hit maximum.

I know my machine is woefully underpowered, and have requested an
upgrade. But, I don't see anything that indicates that this is a
hardware problem. Can anyone point me to a solution?

Thanks in advance,
Becky