Hi Framers,

I have a client who wants to make a connection between FrameMaker and the
companies Access SQL database. Goal is to flexible publish catalogues, parts
lists, product info etc.

This is not unique, so I guess there are solutions or examples of similar
projects. If any of you has some experience with an existing solution or
tool that could be used (or rather not be used ..), I'd appreciate if you
let  me know (off list).

I'd also be interested to hear if anyone built a solution using FrameScripts
ODBC options.

Thanks,

Kind regards, vriendelijke groet,

Wim Hooghwinkel

(nb: van 24 juli tot 16 augustus ben ik met vakantie / I will be on holiday
between july 24 and augus 16)

iDTP - Technical Communication Consultant

Adobe Certified Expert (ACE) in FrameMaker

tel. +31652036811
 <mailto:info at idtp.eu> info at idtp.eu
www.idtp.eu