From: Art Campbell <art.campb...@gmail.com>
To: Cynthia Cobb <ccobb6 at pacbell.net>
Cc: framers at lists.frameusers.com
Sent: Monday, June 22, 2009 10:11:55 AM
Subject: Re: Fw: PDF problem with ending of error message

Cynthia,

Assuming that you get the same error message multiple times, there's
something on page 165 (possibly 164 or 166) that's causing the
PostScript error. It could be a graphic, but may also be a marker or
conditional text setting that's gotten screwed up.

If this is a book, can you PDF the chapter or file that contains 165 by itself?

And it it is just a single file, can you PDF just that set of pages?

If I were you, I'd try using Print and print to the Adobe PDF printer
instance rather than using SaveAs also.

Cheers,
Art