Yes, it's empty for me too.

-Lief

-----Original Message-----
From: framers-boun...@lists.frameusers.com
[mailto:framers-bounces at lists.frameusers.com] On Behalf Of Yves Barbion
Sent: Wednesday, March 18, 2009 9:19 AM
To: framers at lists.frameusers.com; TCS-Users at googlegroups.com
Subject: FM9: empty list of building blocks in Para Designer

Hi

I'm using FM 9.0p230 and I see that the list of building blocks in the
Paragraph Designer is ... empty!

Is anyone else seeing this?

Yves

This email has been scanned. This e-mail (including any attachments) is
confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not an intended
recipient or an authorized representative of an intended recipient, you are
prohibited from using, copying or distributing the information in this e-mail
or its attachments. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify
the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete all copies of this message
and any attachments.