Nadine asked:

> I'm using FM 8 & 9. I have several small files (unstructured). I want to
> print them to a PDF in a continuous flow, rather than having each file start
> on a new page.
>
> For example, if the first file stops half a page down, the next file starts
> on the second half of the page.
>
> Can this be done?

To do this you need to build a single container file that references all the
separate small files as a text inset.

Wehn you print a FrameMaker book, each separate file *always* starts a new
page. The only way to suppress the page breaks between small files is to
combine their content into a single composite file.

-Fred Ridder