Hi Framers,

One of the writers on my team has a file she has had to recreate three times
from scratch, because the structure disappeared. One time it disappeared when
she was working on it. She finally gave up and is using the unstructured file
in her structured book.

I checked the template and it has the formats from the structured template, but
all structured elements and objects are now unstructured again.

She assures me that she has FrameMaker set to Structured mode and in fact she
is using it with many structured files successfully. This is the only file that
is exhibiting this symptom.

Does anyone know how this could be occurring or what she could be doing that is
causing this file to become unstructured?

Indira Rimkeit
Ericsson Packet Networks
Technical Publications