Sounds like the paragraph tag catalog display is losing track of the top
layer context.

-----Original Message-----
From: framers-boun...@lists.frameusers.com
[mailto:framers-bounces at lists.frameusers.com] On Behalf Of Yves Barbion
Sent: Friday, March 27, 2009 6:09 AM
To: TCS-Users at googlegroups.com; framers at lists.frameusers.com
Subject: FM9 UI bug: Para Catalog displays incorrect Tags

Hi

I just found another bug in the FM9 UI. This is what I do:

1. Choose Format > Paragraphs > Catalog to display the Catalog.

I see two tabs in the Catalog: Para Catalog and Structure View.

2. Click the Structure View tag and move the Para Catalog around on my
screen.

3. Click the Para Catalog tab again.

Result: I just see a limited set of tags (Body, CellBody, CellHeading,
Footnote, Heading, TableFootnote, TableTitle and Title) which are not
even
used in my document. This happens sometimes, not always. When I click in
my
document, I see the full list of tags again.

Can anyone else reproduce and confirm this?

Cheers

--
Yves Barbion * Managing Director * Adobe-Certified FrameMaker Instructor
www.scripto.nu  * skype: yves.barbion  * T: +32 494 12 01 89