Folks,
I'm posting to the list at the request of Jeanie Shoemaker, who many of us know
through her former participation on the various FM & Acrobat lists, with some
sad news about another longtime Framer, Rick Henkel.

Jeanie wrote:

Rick had surgery to replace a heart valve on November 16. Surgery did not go as
planned and Rick passed away early Thursday morning; he just couldn't overcome
the many complications that followed. Rick was a good guy, as I think you could
tell by his willingness to share his knowledge and experience. Please keep his
wife and two children (ages 4 and 10) in your prayers.