Dear Frame-users,

Using Framemaker 7.2 (but having the same behavior in Framemaker 8) on Windows
XP, the layout of our automatic generated Index gets completely lost: all
styles become Times New Roman, size 12 pt. This for all PCs that have a missing
font, even when that font is not used at all e.g. in a unused Table style.

Please help as we need to create PDFs of 5 manuals in 30 languages!

thanks a lot for all your ideas,

kind regards,
Tom

Tom De Rouck
SGS Documentation Services
Technical Writer

Information in this email and any attachments is confidential and
intended solely for the use of the individual(s) to whom it is addressed
or otherwise directed. Please note that any views or opinions presented
in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily
represent those of the Company.
Finally, the recipient should check this email and any attachments for
the presence of viruses. The Company accepts no liability for any damage
All SGS services are rendered in accordance with the applicable SGS
conditions of service available on request and accessible at
http://www.sgs.com/terms_and_conditions.htm