I've finally taken the plunge from FM 7 to FM 9, and I'm wondering about
the smoothest path for migrating the plug-ins. I've got a couple of
questions:

1. I know Chris sometimes frequents our lists, so perhaps he or another
can confirm whether the CudSpan plug-ins work with FM 9. I've seen that
his web site mentions FM 8, but not FM 9. In case cud doesn't see this
right away: Are any of you using these tools with FM 9, and if so,
without mishap?

2. In general, what is the best way to move plug-ins to a new
installation of FM? Any guidelines to follow? Errors to avoid? Any
earlier FM plug-ins that have proven notoriously problematic? I've got
Archive, RoboMIF, SetPrint, Paragraph and Table Tools, the freeware
pieces of Toolbox, and perhaps one or two others.

Thoughts and insights gratefully accepted :)

Jim