From: framers-bounces at lists.frameusers.com [mailto:framers-bounces at
lists.frameusers.com] On Behalf Of lsac...@comcast.net
Sent: Thursday, January 21, 2010 5:23 PM
To: framers at lists.frameusers.com
Subject: Problems with updating unresolved internal xrefs in FrameMaker 7.2p158

Can someone on this list possibly explain why suddenly I'm not able to update
unresolved internal cross-references with this version of FrameMaker? I can
find unresolved external cross-referneces to other chapters, but not unresolved
internal cross-references. As a result, I can't update a book file. All the
chapters are open, of course. I'm using conditional text to generate two
different versions of a book.

Any suggestions would be appreciated, except telling me I need to upgrade
FrameMaker. That's not an option for me.

Thanks much for your help.

Linda Sachs

lsachs2 at comcast.net

This email has been scanned.

This email has been scanned. This e-mail (including any attachments) is
confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not an intended
recipient or an authorized representative of an intended recipient, you are
prohibited from using, copying or distributing the information in this e-mail
or its attachments. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify
the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete all copies of this message
and any attachments.