Hi Richard,

You got it all spot on! Congrats!

I now set DisplayUsingPrinterMetrics=On, and I get the real situation.

(Just one little thing:  when I restarted FM after changing the above cfg
param value, FM notified me of an internal error...but that doesn't seem to
be bothering it from continuing to function ...so far.)

Thanks!

 - avi

--
Regards,

avraham
~~~~~~~~~
054-3084886

"Mercy on all, coz everyone's fighting some sort of battle"