Hi all,

So I previously wrote about how when a reviewer makes comments in my PDFs,
the PDFs becomes corrupted. Thanks everyone for all your advice. Turns out
that if you are on the latest version of acrobat reader, then the
corruptions don't occur. Now I have another PDF corruption issue.

I publish a PDF from FrameMaker 9. I open the PDF in Adobe Acrobat Pro
Extended. In the PDF, I go to page seven. Page seven contains a bulleted
list. One item in the list has a period at the end of the sentence fragment.
I select the TouchUp Text Tool and then I delete the period. When I save the
PDF, two items in another list on the same page become messed up. The best
way I can describe it is that the letters in each word become overlayed on
one another, making the text illegible. This ONLY happens on page 7. I make
other edits to other pages and this doesn't occur. I have noticed that this
happens on occasion with other PDFs, where I'll delete or add a character or
word and then one page out of a 200 page document becomes corrupted this
way.

Any idea what's going on? I only use the TouchUp Text Tool for very minor
editing. I don't know why removing or adding a single character would cause
words on other parts of the page to become messed up.

Thanks,
Joseph Lorenzini