?
? +31 (0)413 343786
?? www.fluidwell.com
w d.spierings at fluidwell.com

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: Wim Hooghwinkel - idtp [mailto:wim at idtp.eu]
Verzonden: dinsdag 18 mei 2010 20:05
Aan: framers at lists.frameusers.com
CC: Dick Spierings
Onderwerp: RE: reversed text style

Hello Dick,

Two more options I haven't seen passing by:

- Use an anchored frame at insertion point, put a text frame inside and in
that texframe place the one cell table. Adjust the frame to make it fit
nicely (store a dummy version somewhere for reuse). Additionally, if you
rotate the table left and then rotate the text right it will automatically
adapt to the text length.

- Use the Rubi text function to create special highlighting. See the web
pages of Klaus Daube: http://www.daube.ch/docu/fmaker51.html. He made a very
nice description of how to make use of Rubi tex.

But indeed, if you have a fixed set of buttons, using illustrations may be
more easy. Using text based images keeps the option open to make changes if
needed.

Kind regards, vriendelijke groet,
Wim Hooghwinkel

Don't forget to invite your contacts to join us at NLDITA 2010. Looking
forward to see you there!

iDTP - Technical Communication Consultant
Adobe Certified Expert (ACE) in FrameMaker / NLDITA 2010
tel. +31652036811
Skype wimhooghwinkel
Twitter @idtp @NLDITA
info at idtp.eu