From: framers-bounces at lists.frameusers.com
[mailto:framers-boun...@lists.frameusers.com] On Behalf Of Jakob Fix
Sent: Monday, November 22, 2010 1:52 PM
To: Framers List
Subject: Structured FrameMaker -> Robobhelp/Air?

Hi,

We have a publication as structured FrameMaker 9 files that I thought
I could quite easily publish with TCS 2.0's FrameMaker/Robohelp/Air
integration. However, in the meantime I've been told  that Robohelp is
only able to take into account any formatting styles defined in
FrameMaker but not the actual element contexts. Is that true? Could
this possibly change with 2.5?

cheers,
Jakob.