Webworks standard is an early version of ePublisher. The Standard and
Pro essentially mean that one cannot modify templates; the
professional version can.

In any case, whatever tool you use is likely to achieve the look and
feel of your help file by manipulating CSS style sheets, not by
proprietary coding, so I think you have severral choices for help
tools.

If you've done massive amounts of tweaking to the ePublisher
templates, that may be your easiest way to go. Along with that, I
can't believe that their customer support department can't give you a
new code....  There must be documentation on the purchase somewhere --
a PO or credit card info.

However, if you're staring from scratch, I'd go with either MIF2Go
from omsys.com or RoboHelp, as in the Technical Communication Suite.
Both are strong and well-integrated. I prefer MIF2Go for most projects
because it's simpler for me to use (I'm a config file kind of guy) and
bulltproof once it's set up. And their customer support is exemplary.
But RoboHelp comes with fancier, spiffier templates and it's designed
to integrate well with Frame at the menu level.

I know MIF2Ggo and Robohelp have free eval versions available. I think
it's waning in popularity recently, but a  number of people are big
fans of Flare, so that's a possible third avenue to go down, although
that's more of an authoring package rather than a conversion tool to
pull content from Frame.

Good luck!

Cheers,
Art

Art Campbell
 ? ? ? ? ? ? ? art.campbell at gmail.com
? "... In my opinion, there's nothing in this world beats a '52
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? No disclaimers apply.