>> There is no analogous action  <snip>
>> There is no container  <snip>

Who cares? All I know is that is that sometimes I need a quick way to remove
all the local formatting (incl. paragraph formatting) from a paragraph, so
it appears according to its current style. For example:

(1) I am designing a new style (=tag), and I experiment with different
appearances of some sample content and I do this by playing with local
formatting. When I give up on a direction, I want to reset the paragraph and
start again. (And when I have got what I want, I define the new style.)

(2) I have inherited a large document that is badly formatted with local
formatting, as my case now, and if a rush job is required, I just carry on
in the same way, and as (1) above.

(3) Diagnostic operations.

avraham

--
Regards,

avraham
~~~~~~~~~
054-3084886

"Mercy on all, coz everyone's fighting some sort of battle"