Neeraj Jain wrote:

> I really enjoy working in Framemaker although things are much faster in
> Microsoft Word. What i particularly like is its consistent behavior and Books
> feature.

That "consistent" behavior, combined with far fewer problems when writing large
documents (anything over 50 to 60 pages, frankly) is why I use FrameMaker for
95% of my writing work.

Microsoft Word is only used for occasional  1 to 2 to 10 page internal
documents that gets circulated to a few people inside the company. Particular
if they plan to do some edits (and all they have is Word)! :)