Angela already asked this question on the WebWorks forum, but I suggested that
she ask the question here, too, since it's not strictly an ePublisher question.

Forget the ePublisher side of things for now. I'd like to know if you can
link/xref/whatever from a point INSIDE an FM file to a point INSIDE a Word
file, and vice versa.

Nadine