Yes, and if the structure of the information is different, you can
always maintain two book files. Use one for PDF, and the other for
import into RH. Note that you will need to design your content
accordingly, perhaps using many fm files for one chapter in PDF in
order to satisfy two very different content models. But if it's just
look and feel, you can certainly do this with import via css.