Very sorry to hear the news about Bruce.  We started using his Archive
plugin years ago, and are still using it today.  Our condolences to his
family.

Dave

Doug Cuff wrote, on 15/06/2011 12:40 p.m.:
> Bruce Foster, creator of many fine FrameMaker plugins, passed away
> suddenly on Saturday, June 11, 2011. Although Mr Foster had been
> diagnosed with multiple myeloma in September 2010, his death still
> came earlier than was expected.
>
> Mr Foster's wife Barbara Foster today responded to a recent e-mail I
> had sent to Bruce requesting assistance with his Archive plugin, by
> letting me know this news. Mrs Foster gave me permission to post here
> on FrameUsers, and mentioned her intention of updating her late
> husband's web page (http://home.comcast.net/~bruce.foster) with the
> news of his death.
>
> Mr Foster's plugins for FrameMaker were Archive, BookInfo, ImpGraph,
> MifSave, MifToFM, and RtfSave.
>
> Doug Cuff

Dave Reynolds
Senior Technical Author
Tait Radio Communications
535 Wairakei Road, PO Box 1645, Christchurch, New Zealand
DDI: 64 3 3581029
www.taitradio.com <http://www.taitradio.com>
dave.reynolds at taitradio.com <mailto:dave.reynolds at taitradio.com>
addressee.  It is subject to copyright, is confidential and may be
lost by reason of this transmission.
other act on the email.