From: framers-boun...@lists.frameusers.com
[mailto:framers-bounces at lists.frameusers.com] On Behalf Of Flato,
Gillian
Sent: Tuesday, May 10, 2011 5:30 PM
To: Yorke, Carl; framers at lists.frameusers.com
Subject: RE: Converting Word doc to Frame.

When I've done in the past, after prepping the file with Word2Frame.pdf,
I have opened the Word file in Frame, letting Frame convert it. Then I
go to a paragraph style, change it to what I want, and then do an update
all in the paragraph designer.

Thank you,

Gillian Flato

Senior Technical Writer (Software)