On Wed, 11 May 2011 09:29:34 -0400, "John Sgammato"
<jsgammato at IMPRIVATA.com> wrote:

>I am running (unstructured) FM10 on Win7 with a single FM10 issue:
>My current machine is a 64-bit Win7 at work and a 32-bit Win7
>at home. I work on all files on both machines with almost no
>problems. The problem I had was converting an 86-chapter book
>to OmniHelp using Mif2Go. It turns out there are new Mif2Go
>files for FM10. Note that this is a Mif2Go - FM10 issue that
>I think is unrelated to Win7, but if you are using Mif2Go then
>you need to know about it.

Correct.  The problem is that FM 10 broke back compatibility
for MIF generation.  Again.  So for FM 10, you need the latest
files, which are not part of the demo version yet; links to
them are provided in the download instructions sent to new
registered users.  We'll be adding that to the demo in the
next release.

There is no problem at all with Win 7, except that you need
to install the files that used to go into \windows\system32
to \windows\syswow64 instead for the 64-bit version.  That
info is on the Web site right under the download links.