No, that cannot be done.

                - Dov

From: framers-bounces at lists.frameusers.com
[mailto:framers-boun...@lists.frameusers.com] On Behalf Of Miller, Chris M
Sent: Wednesday, May 11, 2011 2:34 PM
To: framers at lists.frameusers.com
Subject: Embed MS Excel File in FM8?

Hi all,

Can I embed a MS Excel file into FrameMaker as a link so that when I convert it
to PDF or WebHelp (via RoboHelp) the Excel file is accessible to the reader?
My research tells me "no" but figured I'd reach out to the FM gurus of the
group to double-check.  ;)

We currently use Tech Comm Suite 1.3 (Frame 8, RoboHelp 7) but will be
upgrading within the next month to Tech Comm Suite 3 -- so if it's possible in
the later version, that would be great to know as well.

Thanks in advance,
Chris

Christopher M. Miller | AVP | Card Services | Product Documentation | J.P.
Morgan | 3949 S 700 E, STE 400, Salt Lake City, UT 84107 | T: 801-590-1604 | F:
801-590-1318 | chris.m.miller at jpmchase.com<mailto:chris.m.miller at
jpmchase.com> | jpmorgan.com