Rick Quatro
Carmen Publishing Inc.
585-659-8267
rick at frameexpert.com

The behaviour of FrameMaker 10 when I page or scroll down is driving me
crazy. I open a file, start to page down, get two or three pages into the
file, and I'm back where I started. The only way I can keep this from
happening is to click in the file each time I page down.
The same thing happens when I try to scroll down.
I know this was a bug in earlier versions of Frame but I thought it had been
fixed. What the heck is going on? This is getting really annoying.
Keith
--
Keith Soltys
Senior Technical Writer