Kristy Nolan wrote:

> One issue: I need to have multiple page sizes within a book. The
> majority of the book is 5.5" X 8.5", but we want to be able to have 11"
> X 8.5" pages inserted as well. The production is already taken care of,
> so not worried about that bit.
>
> Is there a way to have all my master pages in various page sizes within
> one file? Or do I have to create separate files with the different
> master pages?

You can't mix page sizes in an FM file. The larger pages have to reside in
their own file(s) within the book. That means you may have significantly more
(and shorter) files in the book, depending on the number and distribution of
the larger pages. And some of the new files may start in the middle of a
chapter/section, so you'll have to remember to adjust numbering settings
appropriately.

Richard G. Combs
Senior Technical Writer
Polycom, Inc.