From: framers-bounces at lists.frameusers.com
[mailto:framers-boun...@lists.frameusers.com] On Behalf Of Keith Soltys
Sent: Wednesday, August 22, 2012 10:37 AM
To: Framers Mailing List (framers at lists.frameusers.com)
Subject: Spurious unresolved cross references

I have a FrameMaker 10 book that is reporting several unresolved cross
references when I update the book. I've tried deleting them and replacing them
several times and I still get the errors. However, the links work perfectly
when I use WebWorks ePublisher to create a web version of book.

Any suggestions as to what might be going on?

Thanks
Keith
--
Keith Soltys
Senior Technical Writer

NOTICE OF CONFIDENTIALITY This e-mail, including all materials contained in or
attached to this e-mail, contains proprietary and confidential information
solely for the internal use of the intended recipient. If you have received
this email in error, please notify us immediately by return e-mail or otherwise
and ensure that it is permanently deleted from your systems, and do not print,
copy, distribute or read its contents.

AVIS DE CONFIDENTIALIT? Le pr?sent courriel, y compris tous les documents qu'il
contient ou qui y sont joints, renferme des renseignements exclusifs et
confidentiels destin?s uniquement ? l'usage interne du destinataire pr?vu. Si
vous avez re?u le pr?sent courriel par erreur, veuillez nous aviser
imm?diatement, notamment par retour de courriel, et vous assurer qu'il est
supprim? de fa?on permanente de vos syst?mes; veuillez ?galement vous abstenir
d'imprimer, de copier, de distribuer ou de lire son contenu.