2012-08-27-01T19:25Z

Penelope, thanks for the further refinement.

For me, closing and reopening Windows Explorer has had no effect.  Neither have
restarting or shutting down and starting up the workstation, so OMHV.  I seem
to have no influence (let alone control) in the matter.

Regards,

Dave Stamm

Information Engineer

This message and / or attachments may include information subject to GDC4S S.P.
1.8.6 and GD Corporate Policy 07-105 and are intended to be accessed only by
authorized recipients.  Use, storage and transmission are governed by General
Dynamics and its policies.  Contractual restrictions apply to third parties.
Recipients should refer to the policies or contract to determine proper
handling.   Unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.
 If you are not an intended recipient, please contact the sender and destroy
all copies of the original message.