FM 9 Version: 9.0p255
Unstructured
OS: Windows 7 Ultimate, 64 bit

Does anyone on the list know how (if?) I can license another copy of my
existing version of FrameMaker? We are looking to bring in another writer at
least for the short term - and maybe as a part time permanent position. I would
also likely need to buy an additional license for my copy of Adobe Creative
Suite 5 Design Standard.

FM9 does everything I need and I'd rather not deal with upgrading to FM 11
right now as my deadlines can't afford to take a hit if things need to be
massaged in any way.

Alison

Alison Craig
Technical Documentation Lead

604-279-8550 | fax 604-279-8559 | toll-free 1-866-437-9508
Ultrasonix Medical Corporation | www.ultrasonix.com<http://www.ultrasonix.com/>

[cid:image001.gif at 01CDD232.AE6B7C90]