Can you send your numbering properties for all the numbered tags? I'm
not sure without looking at them, but I have a feeling that you're
using the same counter position/building block for both the figures
and some of your section numbers.

If you look at this page, Adobe has a nice table about halfway down
the page showing how to set the building blocks up.

http://help.adobe.com/en_US/framemaker/using/WSF176D8C8-8133-4860-88E3-AF69262623F0.html