Hello Framers,

It is my pleasure to announce the availability of the new versions of
FrameMaker line of products. Last week, we launched FrameMaker
11<http://www.adobe.com/products/framemaker.html> and FrameMaker Publishing
Server 11<http://www.adobe.com/products/framemakerpublishingserver.html> * . We
are very excited about this release, as it is a major stride forward in several
areas including XML authoring, mobile publishing, rich media and enabling
Technical Communications Professionals to "Do more with less!".

Below you will find some useful information about the release

1.       Please read my blog post
here<http://blogs.adobe.com/techcomm/2012/07/framemaker-11-and-framemaker-publishing-server-11-are-here.html>
 , which lists the major enhancements in this release

2.       Furthermore, I will be hosting a webinar on August 7, 2012 from
10-11:30 AM US PST, where I will walk you through the new capabilities in Adobe
FrameMaker 11. You can register for this free webinar
here<http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/event/index.cfm?event=detail&id=2052417&loc=en_us>

3.       We are already starting to get some accolades on FrameMaker 11:) Here
is what people have said about the new release

*         Some select quotes from the leading industry experts can be found
here<http://wwwimages.adobe.com/www.adobe.com/content/dam/Adobe/en/products/framemaker/pdf/FRAMEMAKER11_QUOTE_SHEET.pdf>

*         Couple of reviews on FrameMaker 11that are out already

o   FM11 review by Scott Prentice of Leximation<http://blog.leximation.com/>
can be found here<http://blog.leximation.com/2012/07/179/>

o   FM11 review by Matt Sullivan can be found here<http://ht.ly/cwXIK>
If you are interested in trying the product, you can download a free 30-day
trial version from our website<http://www.adobe.com/products/framemaker.html>
OR run the software online through the Test Drive functionality. Do give it a
try and let me know what you think. Looking forward to your comments.

Stay tuned for more posts on this release in the coming weeks and months.
Lastly, please help us spread the word about this release through social media
and other channels you may be using :).

Here is a sample twitter content that you can use "#FrameMaker 11 and
FrameMaker Publishing Server 11 are here! Read about what's new in a detailed
blog by the Product Manager @KapilVermAdobe"

* FrameMaker server has been re-branded to FrameMaker Publishing Server to
better communicate the product's value to our users

Thanks,

Kapil Verma
Sr. Product Manager - FrameMaker | FrameMaker Publishing Server
O: +91-120-2444711 x 34505

http://blogs.adobe.com/techcomm/category/framemaker
http://twitter.com/KapilVermaAdobe<http://twitter.com/#!/KapilVermaAdobe>
http://www.adobe.com/products/framemaker/