Rick Quatro

Carmen Publishing Inc.

585-283-5045

rick at frameexpert.com

From: framers-boun...@lists.frameusers.com
[mailto:framers-bounces at lists.frameusers.com] On Behalf Of Joseph Lorenzini
Sent: Thursday, June 28, 2012 1:21 PM
To: FrameMaker Forum
Subject: Using Extendscript to Set PDF Options in a FrameMaker Book

Hi all,

Has anyone gotten Extendscript to work on setting ANY of the PDF options for
a FrameMaker book, such as the PDF's default zoom or what level bookmarks
are expanded at? I am trying to set this at the book level and print the
book to a PS file. However, when distiller runs, it does not retain any of
the settings my script set. If you have any guidance on this, please let me
know.

See here for additional details: http://forums.adobe.com/thread/1030306

Sincerely,
Joseph Lorenzini