Hi Tom, please test following feature in Finalyser:

You will find following menu:

Book transfer is an archive Plug-in, FM <-> MIF Save Book to MIF 10.0.
and MIF 7.0 (and back to FM).

If you want to save many FM files or book in a book, then you could save
to MIF much files.

Online Help FM <-> MIF:
http://www.finalyser.com/help/#page/Finalyser%2520Online-Help/FM_%2520to
_MIF.12.1.html

Download and Try Finalyser with all Plug-ins and ExtendScripts:
http://finalyser-shop.com

-          Georg

Your question: Saving Frame 10 files in batch to Frame 7

Dear Framers,

Framemaker 10 + Framemaker 7.2 + Framescript 5.2R1p248

Am I correct that for saving Framemaker 10 files to Framemaker 7, in
batch, I need to pass by MIF7, right?

In Framemaker 10, I have a script that saves all my Framemaker 10 files
from a book to MIF7.

In Framemaker 7.2, I then use another script to save a folder of MIFs to
FM7. I then get a lot of opcode errors in the console:

(13362): Invalid opcode: XRefSrcElemNonUniqueId.

--- Skipping these characters:> ---------- Done skipping.MIF:
"C:\temp\xxx.mif" (13363): Invalid opcode: XRefAltText.

--- Skipping these characters:> ---------- Done skipping.MIF:
"C:\temp\xxx.mif" (13364): Invalid opcode: XRefApiClient.

--- Skipping these characters:< XRefClientName > < XRefClientType > >
---------- Done skipping.MIF: "C:\temp\xxx.mif"

The files then open with Framemaker 7 but links between different
documents of the same book do not work any more.

Can someone help?

Thanks in advance,

Tom

Tom De Rouck