From: Gala Britt <gbr...@liaison.com>
To: "framers at lists.frameusers.com" <framers at lists.frameusers.com>
Sent: Monday, March 12, 2012 2:59 PM
Subject: Cannot print book PDFs from network drive

I recently received a computer with the following specs:
?
64 bit
Windows 7
1.36 TB Hard Drive (1.27 TB free space)
16.0 GB RAM
3.30 GHz Processor
?
Currently I am running FM 9 and Acrobat X Pro and I have discovered that I can
no longer create PDFs in FrameMaker. ?I was able to get a PDF of a single file
once, but never a book PDF.? If I move the book to my local drive, I can create
book PDFs but I cannot do this from the network.? This was not an issue on my
32 bit machine (FrameMaker 9, Acrobat 8, Windows 7).?
?
I have tried installing the FrameMaker 10 trial to see if that would solve the
issue.? I?ve also tried reverting back to Acrobat 8 and that didn?t solve the
issue either.? I?ve tried the ?Save Book As?, ?Save as PDF?, and the ?Print
Book? methods.? None work.? I am not receiving any error messages, FrameMaker
just goes into a Not Responding state.
?
I do not have a problem creating PDFs from Word or any other programs on the
network.
?
Any ideas?
?
Gala Britt
Senior Technical Writer
gbritt at nubridges.com
Liaison Technologies
3157 Royal Drive?| Suite 200?| Alpharetta, GA USA 30022
Tel:? +1 770 442 4848?| Fax:? +1 770 442 4901
?
www.liaison.com
?