Hi Robert,

If you (have the time to) browse through the archives, you will find that
the list is not very restrictive, although politics and any kind of
"flaming" are not welcomed. I have noticed only two posts now on politics,
so I would suggest that we ignore the whole thing and go on with our
businesses and discussions on FrameMaker in its wider context.

Kind regards,

Bodvar Bjorgvinsson
Iceland