This thing is driving me crazy...I'll be working in my Frame doc and suddenly
the window shrinks down to about one inch by three inches! I thought it had
something to do with my cursor hitting the edges of the monitor (especially the
right side), but I've made sure the FM window opens on the left side and now it
just seems to happen randomly. I've checked the interface preferences and found
nothing that would seem to cause the minimizing to happen.

I'm using FM 10 on Win 7, but the same thing has also happened with
Illustrator. I've checked FM help and the forums but didn't see a solution. One
might be there, but I didn't see it. :)

Please help!

Regards,
Dimi

Dimi Everette, Sr. Technical Writer, Video Information Design, Polycom Inc.
7700 W Parmer Lane, Bldg C, Suite 100, Austin, TX 78729  | t: 512.372.6988 | f:
512.372.7001