On Fri, 18 May 2012 11:07:03 -0700, "Syed Zaeem Hosain
(Syed.Hosain at aeris.net)" <Syed.Hosain at aeris.net> wrote:

>So, I need to change my flow to output clean HTML that
>can be far more easily put into Confluence and am trying
>to figure out the best way to proceed here.
>
>Do people have recommendations as to the best workflow
>for this? I have changed the title of this thread to make
>sure that I don't confuse everybody ...

Mif2Go user Robert Lauriston is currently working
on just that issue, and has found ways to produce
pages *mostly* suitable for Confluence input.
See his threads in the Forums under XHTML:
  http://mif2go.com/forums/mif2go/web/xhtml

If you can't get to the link, create a free account
for yourself on the home page:
  http://mif2go.com
We require registration solely to prevent spammers
from making the forums unusable, and approve them
pretty quickly.

When Robert is done, we'll probably bundle all
his required settings into one, Confluence=Yes.

  <jeremy at omsys.com>    http://mif2go.com/