Rob Shell wrote:

> I don't know why I have these bloated HTML mapping files. I used the
> same
> book in structured mode when we were having the problem of printing to
> .ps.
> Maybe Frame picked them up there.

No.

FM adds HTML mapping, options, etc., tables to your reference pages when you
select File > Utilities > HTML Setup. Note that it adds the HTML tables even
before it opens the HTML Setup dialog box. So once you select that command, the
HTML tables exist even if you immediately close the HTML Setup dialog box.

The size of the mapping table (the main one), and thus number of reference
pages added, is directly related to the number of paragraph, character, and
cross-reference formats in the document, since it's these that the mapping
table maps to HTML elements.

Richard G. Combs
Senior Technical Writer
Polycom, Inc.