Matt,

Thank you for evangelising this piece of information about HunSpell - I
never knew that the HunSpell dictionaries are used in Google Chrome
browser, Opera browser, Apple Mac OS X, and LibreOffice.

The only information I could locate on Adobe's web site was a reference
in the FrameMaker 11 upgrade guide PDF, indicating that the feature is
'available'.   The German language Wikipedia entry for Hunspell
<http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hunspell> indicates it is in the Adobe
FrameMaker 11 product.

As a result, Rick Quatro may be able to use the HunSpell Macedonian
[mk_MK]
<http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Dictionaries#Macedonian_.28Former_Yugoslav_Republic_of_Macedonia.29>

and Serbian
<http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Dictionaries#Serbian_.28Serbia.2C_Republic_Srpska.29>

spelling dictionaries.

I wonder if the hyphenation packages will function with FM11?

// Simon