Also .. it wasn't clear to me (I may have missed it) if these
"structured" files are sourced as XML or FM binaries. If structured FM
binaries, local (non-EDD) formatting will generally stick around, but
can revert to the EDD-defined formats under certain situations.
Personally, I find that the structured FM binary route can cause more
problems than it solves (I know this is not a widely-held belief, so
take with a grain of salt).  :o

If XML sourced (the "proper" way to do structured authoring in FM ..
IMHO), heed Chris' advice.

...scott