From: framers-bounces at lists.frameusers.com
[mailto:framers-boun...@lists.frameusers.com] On Behalf Of Gillian Flato
Sent: Thursday, September 27, 2012 2:29 PM
To: framers at lists.frameusers.com
Subject: Bookmarks don't stay set

I am using Frame 10 in TCS 3 and have a problem that I did not have in Frame 7,
8 or 9.

When I print to PDF, I set up my bookmarks in the PDF Setup dialog, but they
don't stay set. Every single time I print to PDF, I have to delete all of the
other bookmarks that it puts in that field. It takes a long time to get rid of
them all. What is the deal. I never had this problem in previous versions.

Thank You,

Gillian Flato
Senior Content Developer
Skype: Gillian.B.Flato
Gillian.Flato at nexenta.com<mailto:Gillian.Flato at nexenta.com>

NOTICE OF CONFIDENTIALITY This e-mail, including all materials contained in or
attached to this e-mail, contains proprietary and confidential information
solely for the internal use of the intended recipient. If you have received
this email in error, please notify us immediately by return e-mail or otherwise
and ensure that it is permanently deleted from your systems, and do not print,
copy, distribute or read its contents.

AVIS DE CONFIDENTIALIT? Le pr?sent courriel, y compris tous les documents qu'il
contient ou qui y sont joints, renferme des renseignements exclusifs et
confidentiels destin?s uniquement ? l'usage interne du destinataire pr?vu. Si
vous avez re?u le pr?sent courriel par erreur, veuillez nous aviser
imm?diatement, notamment par retour de courriel, et vous assurer qu'il est
supprim? de fa?on permanente de vos syst?mes; veuillez ?galement vous abstenir
d'imprimer, de copier, de distribuer ou de lire son contenu.