It was reported on the Framers list before the holidays that fmerror at
adobe.com<mailto:fmerror at adobe.com> was not working. I confirmed at the time
that this was indeed the case.

Apparently, it was inadvertently disabled by our IT group when one of the
persons monitoring it left the company.

It has been restored and please resume using it to report FrameMaker "issues."
(I cannot guarantee results, but it is the official route to FrameMaker
development in terms of reporting problems!)

            - Dov

PS:       I will be on sabbatical for the next five to six weeks. I will try
avoiding e-mails other than those that are truly urgent!  :-)

[cid:image001.png at 01CE31D4.774F5A40]

Dov Isaacs
Principal Scientist
Adobe Systems Incorporated

+1 408.536.2896 (tel)
+1 408.242.5161 (cell)
isaacs at adobe.com<mailto:isaacs at adobe.com>

345 Park Avenue
San Jose, CA  95110-2704 USA
http://www.adobe.com<http://www.adobe.com/>

Feel free to print this e-mail if your needs dictate hard copy.
There is no need to feel guilty about printing!
Paper is renewable and recyclable.

ISAACS-OFFICE.corp.adobe.com