On 7/26/2013 3:11 PM, John Sgammato wrote:
> Does anyone on this list have experience with outputting FM11 (unstr)
> content to a .csv file?
> I want to import many topics into SalesForce Knowledge but the only
> bulk-import method is as a massive .csv file.
> any ideas?

John,

One of our customers (using WebWorks ePublisher) did some work to export
his topics as a JSON file.  It is custom, though it sounds like it is
close to what you are discussing.

This is possible via ePublisher's XSL support.  If you are up for doing
a bit of XSL work, you can build a reusable format to accomplish your goal.

Ben Allums
allums at webworks.com