Hi Karen,

On this framers list, probably within the last two years, someone offered a
suggestion about those customized workspaces.

Get the FM interface (all pods, etc.) organized the way you like them, then
save the workspace with a name that you like.

TIP (this was the suggestion from the experienced framer):
   Then resave the workspace with another name, as a backup.  I name mine ED_1
(for example), and then ED_1_BU.

The purpose of the backup is that the workspace can get corrupted.  Rather than
start over, you can then just set the backup workspace, and from there, you can
recreate the original (in order to maintain an original plus a backup).

Others have already offered suggestions about how you get the desired workspace
initially, and I have too little experience to add to their great comments.

Best wishes,

Ed DeRosier
Technical Writer
Anritsu Company