On 20/02/2013 3:12 PM, Frank Stearns wrote:
> Framers -
>
> Glad this topic has come up.

> Adobe does monitor this list, so perhaps seeing common expressions about
> the same issues adds weight. Now, that doesn't mean a "pile on;" I
> think/hope they've gotten the message.

Thanks very much for providing Adobe with your input, Frank.  We can
only hope and pray that whoever you spoke with has enough influence to
actually cause a change.  It is certain that so far, Adobe has decidedly
NOT gotten the message.  If they had, they would have fixed the UI
before releasing FM 11.  People on this list have been complaining
vociferously ever since the Stalin-inspired interface showed up two
releases ago, but it has only gotten worse.

I am copying Neeraj Mishra, who recently posted to this list as "Account
Development Manager for the print and publishing software" of Adobe.
Are you listening, Neeraj??!!

Thanks, </rant>

--
Stuart Rogers