Fellow Framers,
I'm mostly a lurker, but have found the wealth of knowledge shared by this
list's members to be quite helpful!

I have a manual (I'm on Frame 8) in which I've used conditional text to
show/hide tables, text, parts lists depending on if it's for the American
market or European.
This manual originated for a US-made product so it started life with 8.5x11
(US-letter size) pages. And it didn't even occur to me that it might need
to be A4-sized for the European market.

Is there a good way to switch back and forth between A4 and 8.5x11 page
sizes, depending on which version of a book you want to print?

I have the sneaking suspicion that I will have to break this into two
separate books, but I figured I'd ask to see if anyone had recommendations.

Thanks,
Lise
--
*Save the earth.* It's the only planet with chocolate.