Hi,

OK. It  should never happen, that some features do not work.
Or that features/shortcut keys get broken.
However, the new interface really offers some very useful
dialogs. For example:
o Checking all references with the Insets pod.
o Checking cross-references with the Cross-references pod.
o Checking occurences of conditional text with the Add/edit conditional
  tag pod.

I like it that such information is at hand and ordered at the bottom
or at the right of my monitor. Yes. Some steps could be more
intuitive. However, that's not the end of the world.
(I use FrameMaker for 20 years now and work with FrameMaker 10
for a year.)

Best regards

Winfried

This e-mail contains privileged and confidential information intended for the
use of the addressees named above. If you are not the intended recipient of
this e-mail, you are hereby notified that you must not disseminate, copy or
take any action in respect of any information contained in it. If you have
received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail
and immediately destroy this e-mail and its attachments.