At 16:18 +0200 28/2/13, Shmuel Wolfson wrote:

>I'm not 100% sure about all this. I've just noticed certain combinations don't
>work and certain do. If anyone has more definitive information, please let us
>know.

As Fred explained to me off list, FrameMaker stores an in-document xref
differently to an ex-document xref, without a file path. This means - as
several of you have said - that pasting an in-document xref to another document
in the same book will not work.

Thanks everyone. You learn something new every day - whether you intend to or
not ;-)

--
Steve