Hello Framers,

I am the product manager of FrameMaker. Thanks for bringing this issue to our
attention. We have already isolated the cause of this issue and are now working
aggressively to provide a solution to our users. That being said, we do realize
that many of you are blocked on your daily work due to this issue. We sincerely
apologize for this and completely understand the difficult situation you are
in.

While we work on a solution, we want you to be able to continue doing your work
and be productive. For this, I have posted more details and a workaround to
this issue on my blog post
http://blogs.adobe.com/techcomm/2013/01/update-on-the-issue-of-framemaker-10-not-launching.html.
 This workaround will enable you to continue working with FM10 in the interim.
I will be posting regular updates as and when they become available on this
blog post. So, please do keep checking the blog post for more details. Our hope
is to provide a complete solution within the next 24 hours.

Thanks for your patience and understanding.

* Note that this issue affects only FrameMaker 10 users and not those users
using other versions of the product

Regards,
Kapil Verma
Sr. Product Manager, FrameMaker and FrameMaker Publishing Server