Hi, all (particularly Dov Isaacs, as I seem to remember that you know a lot
about Adobe fonts).

Over the years, I bought a number of fonts from Adobe (some of them were quite
expensive too) for use with FrameMaker. Of course, since these were all
purchased _more_ than a decade ago, they are all Type 1 PostScript fonts (i.e,
before the TrueType and OpenType formats even existed).

Now, I assume that, since my purchases, these fonts have _probably_ been
improved and tweaked quite a bit. Plus, there are newer versions in the
OpenType format now for many of these fonts (like Adobe Caslon, Adobe Caslon
Expert, Adobe Garamond, Adobe Garamond Expert, Tekton ... just to name a few of
the ones I purchased)!

1.      How can I "upgrade" (so to speak) these fonts to the latest -
presumably OpenType? - versions of the same fonts without having to buy them
all over again? I have not seen anything on the Adobe site that would seem to
allow such an upgrade. Or would it be considered a supportable download,
perhaps? :)

Buying new versions these would be quite an expensive proposition, so I am
hopeful that you all have some recommendations here!
Also, some of these purchases were of "Adobe Multiple Master" Fonts (or some
such name, as I recall). Since the old Adobe Type Manager is not supported
under Windows 7, I don't know how to use these with Windows applications
anymore - let alone FrameMaker.

2.      How do you all deal with these older Adobe Multiple Master Font
formats? Am I even asking the right question here?

Thanks much for any recommendations/suggestions you all may have.